Bump In: This will be between 6:00am and 8:30am. MCH event organisers will advise participants of specific bump in times closer to the event. No vehicles will be permitted to enter the event after 8:30am.
Event: Show & Shine from 9:00am to 1:00pm, all vehicles must remain STATIONARY during this time. Fines apply for moving before instructed by Event and Traffic Management.
Bump Out 1:15pm till 2:00pm. Local Laws will issue fines for any cars remaining after the roads have reopened.
All bump-in and bump-out will be overseen by Event Management and Traffic Management teams.
MCH event organisers will supply the Business Event Marshall with an event run sheet at the Event Briefing.
To Apply for a Site
Your commitment to the event includes the appointment and confirmation of a Business Event Marshall, who will:
• Liaise with MCH Event management
• Ensure your business follows and abides by the event regulations
• Attend one of the Event Briefings on Wednesday 5th April 2023 (Session One 7:30am – 8:00am, Session Two 5:30pm – 6:30pm)
• Manage event attendance, such as distributing passes to participants and managing bump in of your staff/volunteers/members on site
• Communicate event requirements to staff/participating members
Important Information for Commercial Exhibitors
Conditions specifically prohibits the sub-letting of any portion of your site without approval. If you wish to share your site with another person or organisation:
• The person or organisations sharing your site must complete a separate application form and forward it with details of the sharing arrangements.
• The site fee (and power fee if applicable) will not apply but all other charges must be paid. Splitting site and power fees is the responsibility of the applicants.
Participants must manage all oil/fluid leaks from vehicles by using a drip tray, cardboard or other vessel when stationary.
Business will be invoiced for any hazardous spills requiring cleanup post event.
Electrical Equipment All electrical equipment is to be fitted with earth leakage circuit breakers and all electrical leads, tools and appliances must be inspected and tagged by a licensed electrical contractor prior to the event. Any exhibitor who does not comply will not be permitted to exhibit in the event. Gas Cylinders Must have a current stamp of approval. Prohibited Goods No glass is allowed on site. Security and Safety Exhibitors are responsible for adequately securing making safe their property and that of their staff and accompanying persons and the Mildura City Heart accepts no responsibility for damage, theft or injury.
Food / Food products
All food vendors contact email@example.com for eligibility details Charges These include charges for site fees and power if required. The fee is compulsory for all commercial exhibitors. All costs shown include GST.
Registrations close Friday, 15th March, 2024.
All site allocations are at the discretion of the Event Management. If space is not available, applicants will be notified and given a full refund. Once a site has been allocated, no refunds will be made.